About Me

My photo
My name is Kieron, I have been MSA kart racing for 3 years. I currently use a TONYKART chassis with a ROTAX JUNIORMAX engine. I regularly race at RISSINGTON Race track

Thursday 24 June 2010

delay in posting news

Hello, sorry for the long delay in a new post, we have been very bust at Challenger Racing getting ready for a new seasons racing, To bring you up to date we now race at Rissington in the Cotswold's, March was a bad race meeting, April was no better, with bent axles, engine mounts coming loose, petrol pipes splitting..... need I go on, all this is just one week-end, May and June have been very very good, June resulted in us getting our fastest ever lap times, 42.9 seconds, lap record is 42.5 so we are well on the way to better times, also we are now front running with Kieron battling for 2nd place in one heat. We started the final in 8th position and after some really excellant driving unfortunatly we coudnt finish any higher but we did gain 2 championship places. July 4th next, if the weather is as good as it currently is I feel we should have another fantastic race result, will let you knoiw more after.
Take care

No comments: