About Me

My photo
My name is Kieron, I have been MSA kart racing for 3 years. I currently use a TONYKART chassis with a ROTAX JUNIORMAX engine. I regularly race at RISSINGTON Race track

Monday 21 September 2009

latest result

Well, Shenington was a great week-end for us, we have moved to a Tonykart chassis which resulted in us being able to carry more speed throughout the track due to the chassis allowing more flexibilty therefore more grip. This enabled us to gain our fastest lap at Shenington which was 45.25 seconds, 400th of a second of the final winner and a top speed of 50mph, this has moved us upto 9th position out of 34 in the club championship, a great effort with three races of the season left.
Next race is October, hopefully the weather will be with us.

1 comment:

kelley said...

Well done Kieron! When in October are you next racing?