About Me

My photo
My name is Kieron, I have been MSA kart racing for 3 years. I currently use a TONYKART chassis with a ROTAX JUNIORMAX engine. I regularly race at RISSINGTON Race track

Tuesday 21 July 2009

No racing till August

Well, the school summer hols is now here and Kieron has got some holiday time in Turkey with his grandad and family so we won't be racing until the 3rd Sunday of August, this will be at Shenington (hopefully no rain).
September and October should be quite busy for us as we will be racing both at Rissington and Shenington both month's, thats once a fornight for the 2 month's, all should be well and we will try to beat our last times.
The last race meeting was memorable foer the wrong reasons, Kieron drove really well on the track, it was all the things that happened off track.
First the engine woudn't rev so a few adjustments made, then whilst changing tyres I cut my inner thigh just missing my Veveral artery, fortunatley there was an ambulance nearby , then Kieron got rammed off the track.....twice........deliberatly, then I got a blowout on the caravan on the way home on the motorway!!
Next time the week-end had better be good or I'll end up screaming.

Take care see you next meeting.

Challenger Racing.

No comments: