About Me

My photo
My name is Kieron, I have been MSA kart racing for 3 years. I currently use a TONYKART chassis with a ROTAX JUNIORMAX engine. I regularly race at RISSINGTON Race track

Monday 29 June 2009

Rissington 5 July

Well, thats the next race week-end, Rissington, a great twisty track.
I have now had Kieron's engine problem rectified, it just would not rev high enough to pull through the bends and power down the straights, after a chat with the engine builder it was decided a new '09 cylinder head with a carb dyno-tune was required, what a difference, on the Dyno the previous cylinder head was pulling 15HP, now its pulling 18.5 HP, which has already gained us 1.5 seconds on the track, great!!

Last time we were at Rissington we finished 5th, we are hoping for even better this time.
I will keep you informed of how it goes.

As always, if your there you will find us with our big red CHALLENGER RACING flag, come and say hello!!

No comments: