About Me

My photo
My name is Kieron, I have been MSA kart racing for 3 years. I currently use a TONYKART chassis with a ROTAX JUNIORMAX engine. I regularly race at RISSINGTON Race track

Thursday 7 May 2009

Rissington race week-end

I went really well out on the track on heat 1, I started 5th and finished 6th so I only lost one place. On heat 2 I started 2nd which is my highest start but, as I started the carb. flooded so it held me back and someone went around taking people off and took me off. So on the first lap I was last, but I managed to get 2 or 3 places back. And on heat 3 I started 9th and someone didnt get on the grid quick enough and another person couldnt start so in a minute I was 9th to 7th, during the heat I gained 2 places so I finished 5th, my highest finish
On the final I did well I only lost 2 places and finished 9th.

No comments: