About Me

My photo
My name is Kieron, I have been MSA kart racing for 3 years. I currently use a TONYKART chassis with a ROTAX JUNIORMAX engine. I regularly race at RISSINGTON Race track

Wednesday 25 March 2009

New parts!!

Well, after the last race event, Kieron managed to get involved in a few scrapes and crashes, I don't like crashes because crashes mean money :) and sure enough!!
I've had to order a complete new bodywork kit, new side pods, nose cone and nassau panel, not only that but a new sticker kit as well.
The radiator can stay, I've never seen a banana shaped rad before but as it's not leaking it can live on to see another few races yet!!
Next race for Challenger racing is Easter week-end, hopefully the sun will shine and Kieron will do well.
Rissington soon, first week-end in May hopefully assuming I can get time off work!!!!

Don't forget, Challenger racing is always on the lookout for sponsorship, if you can help in any way then your details will be on the kart for all to see then please contact me on the e-mail.

Thanks
CHALLENGER RACING

No comments: